Digital ? I want my print.
I already spend an obscene amount of time staring at the screen - not going to stare any more then absolutely necessary. digital can never truly replace paper format. Hardcopy won't die out like many believe. I like hardcopy because I can take it wherever I go even if is out somewhere with no electricity etc. (can' expect to have those amenities when you go camping can you ?) I like the feel of paper on my fingertips. I like the fact that I can clip, highlight and even make a paper plane.
Linux journal is perhaps one of the very few magazines worth reading. It is very disappointing that we won't have a print copy anymore.
I won't waste any money on digital version - If linux journal goes print, will re-subscribe but otherwise, I want my refund. Already contacted customer service for refund.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- A Switch for Your RPi