Digital Edition Happy User
I'm a LJ subscriber from a lot of years and I wasn't surprised by the migration to the Digital Edition. I know that a lot of people (as my colleagues) like the paper, but I'm used to read manuals in electronic format from more than 15 years and I don't try to expose the pros of the digital newspaper (first at all saving trees, for example, or the search of a particolar word).
It's just a different approach of reading.
Read a digital book is different than a "normal" newspaper.
For example,I use to read the index, to see if some articles are of my particular interest and then I read those directly. After that I start from beginning and go to the end (just because other articles may be useful but I have never follow that).
Anyway, the "problem" of the digital edition is not paper or not, is to change the mind also starting from the approach to read LJ, and this is what a lot of people refuse.
Anyway I'll be always happy when LJ arrives, in any kind of mailbox I will receive it.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep