Low-cost Single Board Computer based on Atmel AT91SAM9261S Microcontroller
Embest SBC6000X is an embedded single board computer using Atmel’s AT91SAM9261S microprocessor with low power and high reliability. The board is a compact board with various peripheral interfaces including USB Host/Device, Ethernet, LCD/Touch Screen, Serial ports, Keyboard, Audio, SPI, SD and BUS. It features an extended precise RTC and RS485 with isolation.
The board is capable of supporting both Windows CE 6.0 and Linux 2.6.24 OS. Embest provides BSP package, user manual and some other tools and documents to help customer better understand this board. User can use Microsoft EVC or provided linux tool chain for development to speed your time to market.
The SBC6000X has various industrial Bus interfaces which can work stably in -10℃~70℃ temperature or in any rigorous environment, specially some fields needs high requirements for communication, such as industrial field control, intelligent instrument, industrial control terminal and car electronics.
More information can be found at:
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization