Customise Ubuntu alternate installation
I read the excellent article about customising Ubuntu LiveCD. I was wondering if I can do something similar with the alternate ISO. I'd like to run full disk encryption with luks, dm-crypt and the how tos I've read use the alternate CD.
I'd like to customise install media so I can remove packages and add others.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways