Combine PHP with jQuery to create interactive web applications using Packt's new book
Packt is pleased to announce 'PHP jQuery Cookbook', a new book which will help develop applications that are compatible with all major browsers without writing codes targeted at specific browsers. Written by Vijay Joshi, this book covers a wide array of technical aspects of creating an interactive website.
The power combo of PHP and jQuery helps in bridging the gap between desktop applications and web applications. It also brings about comprehensive solutions to problems that may occur while building web applications which will helps developers save hours of tedious manual debugging.
PHP jQuery Cookbook covers the database integration which forms an important part of any dynamic web application. Developers can enhance their user experience and page interaction using AJAX. They would also be able to work with JSON and XML for efficient data exchange.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS