Combine PHP with jQuery to create interactive web applications using Packt's new book
Packt is pleased to announce 'PHP jQuery Cookbook', a new book which will help develop applications that are compatible with all major browsers without writing codes targeted at specific browsers. Written by Vijay Joshi, this book covers a wide array of technical aspects of creating an interactive website.
The power combo of PHP and jQuery helps in bridging the gap between desktop applications and web applications. It also brings about comprehensive solutions to problems that may occur while building web applications which will helps developers save hours of tedious manual debugging.
PHP jQuery Cookbook covers the database integration which forms an important part of any dynamic web application. Developers can enhance their user experience and page interaction using AJAX. They would also be able to work with JSON and XML for efficient data exchange.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python