Combine PHP with jQuery to create interactive web applications using Packt's new book
Packt is pleased to announce 'PHP jQuery Cookbook', a new book which will help develop applications that are compatible with all major browsers without writing codes targeted at specific browsers. Written by Vijay Joshi, this book covers a wide array of technical aspects of creating an interactive website.
The power combo of PHP and jQuery helps in bridging the gap between desktop applications and web applications. It also brings about comprehensive solutions to problems that may occur while building web applications which will helps developers save hours of tedious manual debugging.
PHP jQuery Cookbook covers the database integration which forms an important part of any dynamic web application. Developers can enhance their user experience and page interaction using AJAX. They would also be able to work with JSON and XML for efficient data exchange.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
13 min 43 sec ago
- Nothing is perfect
27 min 2 sec ago
- Mixtapes Community
6 hours 5 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
6 hours 40 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
7 hours 8 min ago
9 hours 3 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
10 hours 23 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
12 hours 56 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
13 hours 53 min ago
- It's Jupiter
1 day 4 hours ago