Combine PHP with jQuery to create interactive web applications using Packt's new book
Packt is pleased to announce 'PHP jQuery Cookbook', a new book which will help develop applications that are compatible with all major browsers without writing codes targeted at specific browsers. Written by Vijay Joshi, this book covers a wide array of technical aspects of creating an interactive website.
The power combo of PHP and jQuery helps in bridging the gap between desktop applications and web applications. It also brings about comprehensive solutions to problems that may occur while building web applications which will helps developers save hours of tedious manual debugging.
PHP jQuery Cookbook covers the database integration which forms an important part of any dynamic web application. Developers can enhance their user experience and page interaction using AJAX. They would also be able to work with JSON and XML for efficient data exchange.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!