Co-browsing or other remote presentation app
I am a long time Linux user and currently Ubuntu fan.
I am looking for a way to do a remote presentation in real time showing others how to use certain browser-based systems (Wordpress for example)
All I really need is for the remote users to be able to see what I have in my browser window, as I will be using the phone for the voice side of this. The remote users will most likely be running Windows, and will ideally not have to install anything on their systems.
So, what have you used to do this successfully?
Looking forward to some interesting responses.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- DevOps for Dummies
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Open Axiom
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal