Co-browsing or other remote presentation app
I am a long time Linux user and currently Ubuntu fan.
I am looking for a way to do a remote presentation in real time showing others how to use certain browser-based systems (Wordpress for example)
All I really need is for the remote users to be able to see what I have in my browser window, as I will be using the phone for the voice side of this. The remote users will most likely be running Windows, and will ideally not have to install anything on their systems.
So, what have you used to do this successfully?
Looking forward to some interesting responses.
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting