Co-browsing or other remote presentation app
I am a long time Linux user and currently Ubuntu fan.
I am looking for a way to do a remote presentation in real time showing others how to use certain browser-based systems (Wordpress for example)
All I really need is for the remote users to be able to see what I have in my browser window, as I will be using the phone for the voice side of this. The remote users will most likely be running Windows, and will ideally not have to install anything on their systems.
So, what have you used to do this successfully?
Looking forward to some interesting responses.
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Attack of the Drones
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet