I am a long time Linux user and currently Ubuntu fan.
I am looking for a way to do a remote presentation in real time showing others how to use certain browser-based systems (Wordpress for example)
All I really need is for the remote users to be able to see what I have in my browser window, as I will be using the phone for the voice side of this. The remote users will most likely be running Windows, and will ideally not have to install anything on their systems.
So, what have you used to do this successfully?
Looking forward to some interesting responses.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- New Products
1 hour 9 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
2 hours 28 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
5 hours 2 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
5 hours 59 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
19 hours 23 min ago
- It's Jupiter
20 hours 23 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
21 hours 25 min ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
1 day 2 hours ago
- Studying linux, and looking
1 day 5 hours ago
- voting for Best Linux Distribution
1 day 14 hours ago