Clubhack Magazine Issue 15-April 2011 Released
Clubhack magaizne's issue 15 is out. Dedicated to Browser security.
In April issue following articles are covered:-
0x00 Tech Gyan - Mozilla Firefox Internals & Attack Strategies
0x01 Tool Gyan - FireCAT
0x02 Mom's Guide - Being Invisible on the Internet
0x03 Legal Gyan - The Information Technology Rules, 2011
0x04 Command Line Gyan - Configuring Apache SSL
0x05 Matriux Vibhag - Introduction Part 2
0x06 Poster of the month - Happy and Safe Surfing.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers