Clubhack Magazine Issue 15-April 2011 Released
Clubhack magaizne's issue 15 is out. Dedicated to Browser security.
In April issue following articles are covered:-
0x00 Tech Gyan - Mozilla Firefox Internals & Attack Strategies
0x01 Tool Gyan - FireCAT
0x02 Mom's Guide - Being Invisible on the Internet
0x03 Legal Gyan - The Information Technology Rules, 2011
0x04 Command Line Gyan - Configuring Apache SSL
0x05 Matriux Vibhag - Introduction Part 2
0x06 Poster of the month - Happy and Safe Surfing.
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Debugging Democracy
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff