Clubhack Magazine Issue 15-April 2011 Released
Clubhack magaizne's issue 15 is out. Dedicated to Browser security.
In April issue following articles are covered:-
0x00 Tech Gyan - Mozilla Firefox Internals & Attack Strategies
0x01 Tool Gyan - FireCAT
0x02 Mom's Guide - Being Invisible on the Internet
0x03 Legal Gyan - The Information Technology Rules, 2011
0x04 Command Line Gyan - Configuring Apache SSL
0x05 Matriux Vibhag - Introduction Part 2
0x06 Poster of the month - Happy and Safe Surfing.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Pass on Passwords with scp