Clubhack Magazine Issue 15-April 2011 Released
Clubhack magaizne's issue 15 is out. Dedicated to Browser security.
In April issue following articles are covered:-
0x00 Tech Gyan - Mozilla Firefox Internals & Attack Strategies
0x01 Tool Gyan - FireCAT
0x02 Mom's Guide - Being Invisible on the Internet
0x03 Legal Gyan - The Information Technology Rules, 2011
0x04 Command Line Gyan - Configuring Apache SSL
0x05 Matriux Vibhag - Introduction Part 2
0x06 Poster of the month - Happy and Safe Surfing.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration