The Best Open Source Load Balancer Distro Zen LB
The Zen Load Balancer (ZLB) project, released since October 2010, offers an open source solution based on a Debian distribution and many specific features that has been developed for load balancing.Using load balancing techniques ensures that many hosts work together to achieve the same purpose: to offer high availability and quality service.This product out of the box includes a lot of professional functionalities like access control through web GUI, tcp load balancing of servers farms, creating virtual and vlan network interfaces, monitoring, advanced backend supervisor with farm guardian, cluster service on active-pasive mode, automatic replication between nodes, creating advanced routing tables, creating configuration backups, and much more.Download the latest release of ZLB, screenshots and get support through the official web site http://zenloadbalancer.sourceforge.net/
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development