The Best Open Source Load Balancer Distro Zen LB
The Zen Load Balancer (ZLB) project, released since October 2010, offers an open source solution based on a Debian distribution and many specific features that has been developed for load balancing.Using load balancing techniques ensures that many hosts work together to achieve the same purpose: to offer high availability and quality service.This product out of the box includes a lot of professional functionalities like access control through web GUI, tcp load balancing of servers farms, creating virtual and vlan network interfaces, monitoring, advanced backend supervisor with farm guardian, cluster service on active-pasive mode, automatic replication between nodes, creating advanced routing tables, creating configuration backups, and much more.Download the latest release of ZLB, screenshots and get support through the official web site http://zenloadbalancer.sourceforge.net/
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds