The Best Open Source Load Balancer Distro Zen LB
The Zen Load Balancer (ZLB) project, released since October 2010, offers an open source solution based on a Debian distribution and many specific features that has been developed for load balancing.Using load balancing techniques ensures that many hosts work together to achieve the same purpose: to offer high availability and quality service.This product out of the box includes a lot of professional functionalities like access control through web GUI, tcp load balancing of servers farms, creating virtual and vlan network interfaces, monitoring, advanced backend supervisor with farm guardian, cluster service on active-pasive mode, automatic replication between nodes, creating advanced routing tables, creating configuration backups, and much more.Download the latest release of ZLB, screenshots and get support through the official web site http://zenloadbalancer.sourceforge.net/
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App
- Tails above the Rest, Part III