The Best Open Source Load Balancer Distro Zen LB
The Zen Load Balancer (ZLB) project, released since October 2010, offers an open source solution based on a Debian distribution and many specific features that has been developed for load balancing.Using load balancing techniques ensures that many hosts work together to achieve the same purpose: to offer high availability and quality service.This product out of the box includes a lot of professional functionalities like access control through web GUI, tcp load balancing of servers farms, creating virtual and vlan network interfaces, monitoring, advanced backend supervisor with farm guardian, cluster service on active-pasive mode, automatic replication between nodes, creating advanced routing tables, creating configuration backups, and much more.Download the latest release of ZLB, screenshots and get support through the official web site http://zenloadbalancer.sourceforge.net/
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting