The Best Open Source Load Balancer Distro Zen LB
The Zen Load Balancer (ZLB) project, released since October 2010, offers an open source solution based on a Debian distribution and many specific features that has been developed for load balancing.Using load balancing techniques ensures that many hosts work together to achieve the same purpose: to offer high availability and quality service.This product out of the box includes a lot of professional functionalities like access control through web GUI, tcp load balancing of servers farms, creating virtual and vlan network interfaces, monitoring, advanced backend supervisor with farm guardian, cluster service on active-pasive mode, automatic replication between nodes, creating advanced routing tables, creating configuration backups, and much more.Download the latest release of ZLB, screenshots and get support through the official web site http://zenloadbalancer.sourceforge.net/
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!