Atmel SAM3S4C Evaluation board
I would like to share a new embest evaluation board which provide by Embest.
EB-SAM3S4C Evaluation board
The EB-SAM3S4C Board is an ARM embedded evaluation board produced by Embest, integrates the ATMEL SAM3S4C which is based on high performance 32-Bit Cortex-M3 RISC processor .The ATMEL SAM3S4C operate at up to 64 MHz and features 256 KBytes of Flash and 48Kbytes of SRAM memory. The SAM3S4C periphery set includes a full speed USB Device port with embedded tansceiver, a High Speed MCI for SDIO/SD/MMC, External bus Interface with NandFlash controller,2xUsart,2xUart,2xTwi, 3xSPI,an I2S, as well as 1 PWM timer,6x 16-bit timers, an RTC, a 12-bit ADC,a 12-bit DAC and a Analog comparator.
In addition, there are plenty of demo codes in the CD for this board, these examples will save your much time to construct your own development environment.
We guarantee that all boards with competitive prize and high quality.
Yes, we also provide customization service to customer which include hardware and software services and Turnkey-Designs.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration