Atmel SAM3S4C Evaluation board
I would like to share a new embest evaluation board which provide by Embest.
EB-SAM3S4C Evaluation board
The EB-SAM3S4C Board is an ARM embedded evaluation board produced by Embest, integrates the ATMEL SAM3S4C which is based on high performance 32-Bit Cortex-M3 RISC processor .The ATMEL SAM3S4C operate at up to 64 MHz and features 256 KBytes of Flash and 48Kbytes of SRAM memory. The SAM3S4C periphery set includes a full speed USB Device port with embedded tansceiver, a High Speed MCI for SDIO/SD/MMC, External bus Interface with NandFlash controller,2xUsart,2xUart,2xTwi, 3xSPI,an I2S, as well as 1 PWM timer,6x 16-bit timers, an RTC, a 12-bit ADC,a 12-bit DAC and a Analog comparator.
In addition, there are plenty of demo codes in the CD for this board, these examples will save your much time to construct your own development environment.
We guarantee that all boards with competitive prize and high quality.
Yes, we also provide customization service to customer which include hardware and software services and Turnkey-Designs.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Returning Values from Bash Functions