I would like to share a new embest evaluation board which provide by Embest.
EB-SAM3S4C Evaluation board
The EB-SAM3S4C Board is an ARM embedded evaluation board produced by Embest, integrates the ATMEL SAM3S4C which is based on high performance 32-Bit Cortex-M3 RISC processor .The ATMEL SAM3S4C operate at up to 64 MHz and features 256 KBytes of Flash and 48Kbytes of SRAM memory. The SAM3S4C periphery set includes a full speed USB Device port with embedded tansceiver, a High Speed MCI for SDIO/SD/MMC, External bus Interface with NandFlash controller,2xUsart,2xUart,2xTwi, 3xSPI,an I2S, as well as 1 PWM timer,6x 16-bit timers, an RTC, a 12-bit ADC,a 12-bit DAC and a Analog comparator.
In addition, there are plenty of demo codes in the CD for this board, these examples will save your much time to construct your own development environment.
We guarantee that all boards with competitive prize and high quality.
Yes, we also provide customization service to customer which include hardware and software services and Turnkey-Designs.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- New Products
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Examining Load Average
- Mongoose: an Embeddable Web Server in C
- Web Administration Scripts
- thanks for share, great
14 hours 42 min ago
- There are factors which are
19 hours 42 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
20 hours 27 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 34 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 10 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 17 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 18 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 21 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 21 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
2 days 10 hours ago