Article on KVM - hopes dashed
My hopes were raised and quickly dashed after realizing that this months (Jan 2011) article about KVMs were about the Kernel Virtual Machine. I was hoping for iKVM type of article or a KVM switch over ethernet that can control a Linux, Windows, or Mac machine from the boot sequence. It would be nice to see Linux controlling other operating systems remotely. The only problem with this is all the patents, and getting something that is both unique and linux based. I'd even settle for a linux based robot with a video camera that can operate a standard kvm, and then stream the video to justin tv. Anything would be cheaper than whats currently on the market.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- The Usability of GNOME
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development