Article on KVM - hopes dashed
My hopes were raised and quickly dashed after realizing that this months (Jan 2011) article about KVMs were about the Kernel Virtual Machine. I was hoping for iKVM type of article or a KVM switch over ethernet that can control a Linux, Windows, or Mac machine from the boot sequence. It would be nice to see Linux controlling other operating systems remotely. The only problem with this is all the patents, and getting something that is both unique and linux based. I'd even settle for a linux based robot with a video camera that can operate a standard kvm, and then stream the video to justin tv. Anything would be cheaper than whats currently on the market.
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.