Article on KVM - hopes dashed
My hopes were raised and quickly dashed after realizing that this months (Jan 2011) article about KVMs were about the Kernel Virtual Machine. I was hoping for iKVM type of article or a KVM switch over ethernet that can control a Linux, Windows, or Mac machine from the boot sequence. It would be nice to see Linux controlling other operating systems remotely. The only problem with this is all the patents, and getting something that is both unique and linux based. I'd even settle for a linux based robot with a video camera that can operate a standard kvm, and then stream the video to justin tv. Anything would be cheaper than whats currently on the market.
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script