APODIO - Gnu/Linux OS /// Call for participation
APODIO OPEN SESSION
date : from 23rd to 27th of August @ APO33 RESEARCH LAB /// 17 rue Paul Bellamy 44000/Nantes/FR
You are warmly welcome to participate to build the new APODIO version(Gnu/Linux distribution)
This new version will be based on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (a stable version we hope!!)
APODIO NEEDS YOU NOW!!!!!
-programmer : script & compilation languages (bash/python/php/c/c++)
-King or Queen of compilation (a number of software still need to be compiled to work) + .deb package to make
-Beta-tester (compilation, software version test, bugs tracker of any kind / help for the forgotten software...) /// +++ bugtracker to install!
-graphisme: icone, design, website...
-documentation: some much to document /// howto for newbies /// advanced users of apodio /// make your own...etc
-promotion: from sourceforge to the user /// media / mailing list / forum +++
-technical help to newbies // workshop / presentation (admin of sourceforge forum)
-bring your own computer (if you don't have a laptop, we could find something here)
-a minimum of knowledge of Gnu/Linux OS & Apodio
-housing in Nantes (we should find something for those who come from outside Nantes)
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script