APODIO - Gnu/Linux OS /// Call for participation
APODIO OPEN SESSION
date : from 23rd to 27th of August @ APO33 RESEARCH LAB /// 17 rue Paul Bellamy 44000/Nantes/FR
You are warmly welcome to participate to build the new APODIO version(Gnu/Linux distribution)
This new version will be based on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (a stable version we hope!!)
APODIO NEEDS YOU NOW!!!!!
-programmer : script & compilation languages (bash/python/php/c/c++)
-King or Queen of compilation (a number of software still need to be compiled to work) + .deb package to make
-Beta-tester (compilation, software version test, bugs tracker of any kind / help for the forgotten software...) /// +++ bugtracker to install!
-graphisme: icone, design, website...
-documentation: some much to document /// howto for newbies /// advanced users of apodio /// make your own...etc
-promotion: from sourceforge to the user /// media / mailing list / forum +++
-technical help to newbies // workshop / presentation (admin of sourceforge forum)
-bring your own computer (if you don't have a laptop, we could find something here)
-a minimum of knowledge of Gnu/Linux OS & Apodio
-housing in Nantes (we should find something for those who come from outside Nantes)
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development