APODIO - Gnu/Linux OS /// Call for participation
APODIO OPEN SESSION
date : from 23rd to 27th of August @ APO33 RESEARCH LAB /// 17 rue Paul Bellamy 44000/Nantes/FR
You are warmly welcome to participate to build the new APODIO version(Gnu/Linux distribution)
This new version will be based on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (a stable version we hope!!)
APODIO NEEDS YOU NOW!!!!!
-programmer : script & compilation languages (bash/python/php/c/c++)
-King or Queen of compilation (a number of software still need to be compiled to work) + .deb package to make
-Beta-tester (compilation, software version test, bugs tracker of any kind / help for the forgotten software...) /// +++ bugtracker to install!
-graphisme: icone, design, website...
-documentation: some much to document /// howto for newbies /// advanced users of apodio /// make your own...etc
-promotion: from sourceforge to the user /// media / mailing list / forum +++
-technical help to newbies // workshop / presentation (admin of sourceforge forum)
-bring your own computer (if you don't have a laptop, we could find something here)
-a minimum of knowledge of Gnu/Linux OS & Apodio
-housing in Nantes (we should find something for those who come from outside Nantes)
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Senior Perl Developer