Android mobile phone photo recovery
While the photos were deleted from mobile phone, they are not deleted permanently. You can still get them back from the memory card with memory card recovery software. I advise you to use Card Data Recovery. It is a nice photo recovery program that can help you recover photos from all popular mobile phone memory cards. It has two versions separately designed for Windows and Mac users. To see more detailed information about it, you can refer to its official website:
Card Data Recovery for Windows (for Windows users)
Card Data Recovery for Mac (for Mac users)
My guess is that it only was able to partially recover, and so what you have are corrupted files.
However, you could try some other data recovery applications just to see, I suppose. Maybe try Card Data Recovery or Tenorshare Data Recovery. I'm not saying you'll get anywhere with it, but if you're still trying, those are useful, and worth a shot.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat