Android mobile phone photo recovery
While the photos were deleted from mobile phone, they are not deleted permanently. You can still get them back from the memory card with memory card recovery software. I advise you to use Card Data Recovery. It is a nice photo recovery program that can help you recover photos from all popular mobile phone memory cards. It has two versions separately designed for Windows and Mac users. To see more detailed information about it, you can refer to its official website:
Card Data Recovery for Windows (for Windows users)
Card Data Recovery for Mac (for Mac users)
My guess is that it only was able to partially recover, and so what you have are corrupted files.
However, you could try some other data recovery applications just to see, I suppose. Maybe try Card Data Recovery or Tenorshare Data Recovery. I'm not saying you'll get anywhere with it, but if you're still trying, those are useful, and worth a shot.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development