Al Gore says that iPhone(s) are coming next month
Notice the emphasis on the “s” in the post title. Thanks to former US Vice President and current Apple board member Al Gore; he just may have hinted that on October 4, there will be iPhones, not just an iPhone. This coincides with the long rumored “iPhone 4S” or the cheaper version of the current model.
Furthermore, the rumors also suggest that the next generation model of the iPhone will be radically different from the iPhone 4 along side the iPhone 4S to be sold at a lower price point.
Now this may be a bit of a stretch, and all the while that he may really know the plans of Apple as a board member, he might have also used the plural form of the iPhone to depict different models. But as they say, when there’s smoke, there’s fire.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites