Al Gore says that iPhone(s) are coming next month
Notice the emphasis on the “s” in the post title. Thanks to former US Vice President and current Apple board member Al Gore; he just may have hinted that on October 4, there will be iPhones, not just an iPhone. This coincides with the long rumored “iPhone 4S” or the cheaper version of the current model.
Furthermore, the rumors also suggest that the next generation model of the iPhone will be radically different from the iPhone 4 along side the iPhone 4S to be sold at a lower price point.
Now this may be a bit of a stretch, and all the while that he may really know the plans of Apple as a board member, he might have also used the plural form of the iPhone to depict different models. But as they say, when there’s smoke, there’s fire.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python