Al Gore says that iPhone(s) are coming next month
Notice the emphasis on the “s” in the post title. Thanks to former US Vice President and current Apple board member Al Gore; he just may have hinted that on October 4, there will be iPhones, not just an iPhone. This coincides with the long rumored “iPhone 4S” or the cheaper version of the current model.
Furthermore, the rumors also suggest that the next generation model of the iPhone will be radically different from the iPhone 4 along side the iPhone 4S to be sold at a lower price point.
Now this may be a bit of a stretch, and all the while that he may really know the plans of Apple as a board member, he might have also used the plural form of the iPhone to depict different models. But as they say, when there’s smoke, there’s fire.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- AIDE—Developing for Android on Android
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Reality is disapointing
7 hours 8 min ago
- Máy sấy quần áo
9 hours 54 min ago
- Services on GlusterFS
10 hours 4 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
11 hours 44 min ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
12 hours 46 min ago
- thanks for the information
13 hours 57 min ago
- nice information thanks
14 hours 35 min ago
17 hours 31 min ago
- The lost opportunity of security
1 day 5 hours ago
- Andhra Pradesh has a variety
1 day 9 hours ago