Al Gore says that iPhone(s) are coming next month
Notice the emphasis on the “s” in the post title. Thanks to former US Vice President and current Apple board member Al Gore; he just may have hinted that on October 4, there will be iPhones, not just an iPhone. This coincides with the long rumored “iPhone 4S” or the cheaper version of the current model.
Furthermore, the rumors also suggest that the next generation model of the iPhone will be radically different from the iPhone 4 along side the iPhone 4S to be sold at a lower price point.
Now this may be a bit of a stretch, and all the while that he may really know the plans of Apple as a board member, he might have also used the plural form of the iPhone to depict different models. But as they say, when there’s smoke, there’s fire.
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python