Al Gore says that iPhone(s) are coming next month
Notice the emphasis on the “s” in the post title. Thanks to former US Vice President and current Apple board member Al Gore; he just may have hinted that on October 4, there will be iPhones, not just an iPhone. This coincides with the long rumored “iPhone 4S” or the cheaper version of the current model.
Furthermore, the rumors also suggest that the next generation model of the iPhone will be radically different from the iPhone 4 along side the iPhone 4S to be sold at a lower price point.
Now this may be a bit of a stretch, and all the while that he may really know the plans of Apple as a board member, he might have also used the plural form of the iPhone to depict different models. But as they say, when there’s smoke, there’s fire.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu