About time you went digital
I for one applaud your decision to go digital. Where is it written that we must have books and magazines on paper? Time for a change, and I believe this is a change for the better -- less wasteful, easy to search, active links to resources, bookmarks, etc. And as our digital technology advances, it's only going to get better yet.
Your Enhanced Digital Edition looks great! And the pdf, too. It would be nice to have in epub format as well.
Keep up the good work!
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Server Hardening
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software