|Build powerful, interactive plugins to implement jQuery in the best way possible using Packt’s new book||0|| 2 years 17 weeks ago
|Blu-ray Player for Mac OS X Mountain Lion Play BD Disc on Mac 10.8||3|| 20 weeks 3 days ago
| 18 weeks 6 days ago
by do internal hemorrhoids always bleed (not verified)
|Automatix Teams up with Technalign||0|| 5 years 22 weeks ago
|Atmel SAM3S4C Evaluation board||0|| 2 years 20 weeks ago
|APODIO - Gnu/Linux OS /// Call for participation||0|| 2 years 47 weeks ago
|Announcement: RapidDisk (rxdsk) 1.2b Stable release, a new kind of Linux RAM Disk||0|| 1 year 42 weeks ago
by Petros Koutoupis
|Announcement: RapidDisk (rxdsk) 1.1b Stable release, a new kind of Linux RAM Disk||0|| 1 year 43 weeks ago
|Al Gore says that iPhone(s) are coming next month||0|| 1 year 37 weeks ago
|Akamai is looking for GREAT Engineers!||0|| 4 years 5 weeks ago
|Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish||Jun 19, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
- Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer
- Android's Limits
- Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother
Free Webinar: Hadoop
How to Build an Optimal Hadoop Cluster to Store and Maintain Unlimited Amounts of Data Using Microservers
Realizing the promise of Apache® Hadoop® requires the effective deployment of compute, memory, storage and networking to achieve optimal results. With its flexibility and multitude of options, it is easy to over or under provision the server infrastructure, resulting in poor performance and high TCO. Join us for an in depth, technical discussion with industry experts from leading Hadoop and server companies who will provide insights into the key considerations for designing and deploying an optimal Hadoop cluster.
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?