Show Us What You Got
Show us your desktop, and we'll pick our favorite. That screenshot, along with information on who owns it, will be printed in our February issue.
What makes a desktop winning material? You tell us! Why should your desktop be immortalized in the February issue of Linux Journal? Just remember, your editorial staff full of family friendly folks. Well, for the most part anyway. If my wife steps into my office and finds me sorting through desktop photos of hardcore pornography, let's just say we all lose. Me especially! (So keep it family friendly, for my kid's sake)
Please fill out the form below by November 15th, and you could see YOUR desktop in the February issue of Linux Journal.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- General Relativity in Python