Show Us What You Got
Show us your desktop, and we'll pick our favorite. That screenshot, along with information on who owns it, will be printed in our February issue.
What makes a desktop winning material? You tell us! Why should your desktop be immortalized in the February issue of Linux Journal? Just remember, your editorial staff full of family friendly folks. Well, for the most part anyway. If my wife steps into my office and finds me sorting through desktop photos of hardcore pornography, let's just say we all lose. Me especially! (So keep it family friendly, for my kid's sake)
Please fill out the form below by November 15th, and you could see YOUR desktop in the February issue of Linux Journal.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux