Show Us What You Got
Show us your desktop, and we'll pick our favorite. That screenshot, along with information on who owns it, will be printed in our February issue.
What makes a desktop winning material? You tell us! Why should your desktop be immortalized in the February issue of Linux Journal? Just remember, your editorial staff full of family friendly folks. Well, for the most part anyway. If my wife steps into my office and finds me sorting through desktop photos of hardcore pornography, let's just say we all lose. Me especially! (So keep it family friendly, for my kid's sake)
Please fill out the form below by November 15th, and you could see YOUR desktop in the February issue of Linux Journal.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers