Show Us What You Got
Show us your desktop, and we'll pick our favorite. That screenshot, along with information on who owns it, will be printed in our February issue.
What makes a desktop winning material? You tell us! Why should your desktop be immortalized in the February issue of Linux Journal? Just remember, your editorial staff full of family friendly folks. Well, for the most part anyway. If my wife steps into my office and finds me sorting through desktop photos of hardcore pornography, let's just say we all lose. Me especially! (So keep it family friendly, for my kid's sake)
Please fill out the form below by November 15th, and you could see YOUR desktop in the February issue of Linux Journal.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Wine 1.8 Released