10Mbps Ethernet WAN port
100Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN port
RS-232 WAN port (for a modem)
Configuration software for Windows, Linux
Supports NAT, DHCP, IPSec and PPTP VPNs
- Excellent value in hardware-based firewall and NAT appliance.
- Easy to set up firewall and NAT using downloaded Linux software and web browser.
- PPTP-based VPN client handy for Linux users who might not otherwise be able to access PPTP-based VPN servers.
- Linux software should be included in the box.
- Device currently is not ICSA-certified for either firewall robustness or IPSec compatibility.
- Documentation is sketchy, particularly for VPN configuration.