- Process configuration files (profiles, devices, etc.).
- Until the server is shut down, do the following:
- 1. Finalize any delivered jobs.
- 2. When a device is available and a new job arrives, do the following:
- 2.1. Determine the profile to which it is to be sent and the message.
- 2.2. Get the next available device and lock it.
- 2.3. Filter the message using that profile's filter (if appropriate).
- 2.4. Start a subprocess to deliver the page.
- Server shut down, so save off any pending jobs.