1. IEEE Design and Test of Computers, 1996, “Fpga and cpld architectures: A tutorial”, Stephen Brown and Jonathan Rose. See also http://wearcam.org/jayarpubs.html.
2. “Reactive room”, 1995, Jeremy Cooperstock and Bill Buxton, http://www.dgp.utoronto.ca:80/people/rroom/rroom.html.
3. Reactive environments: Throwing away your keyboard and mouse, 1997. J. R. Cooperstock, S. S. Fels, W. Buxton and K. C. Smith, http://www.csl.sony.co.jp/person/jer/pub/cacm/cacm.html.
4. The Presentation of Self in Everyday Life, Erving Goffman, Doubleday, Garden City, New York, 1959.
5. “An historical account of the WearComp and WearCam projects developed for personal imaging”, Steve Mann, International Symposium on Wearable Computing, Cambridge, Massachusetts, October 13-14, 1997, IEEE.
6. “Smart clothing: The wearable computer and wearcam”, Steve Mann, Personal Technologies, March 1997, Volume 1, Issue 1.
7. “Humanistic intelligence: wearcomp as a new framework for intelligent signal processing”, Steve Mann, Proceedings of the IEEE, 86(11):2123-2151+cover, November 1998, http://wearcam.org/ieeecomputer.htm.
8. “Wearable Wireless Webcam”, Steve Mann, 1994, http://wearcam.org/.