- On-line documentation is provided.
- Supports object import of various formats through its “extensibility”.
- Wireframe modes support a form of hidden line removal that cleans up the wireframe displays.
- Supports 3D stereo anaglyph rendering (red and blue stereo pairs).
- Collision detection for animation.
- License is fairly unrestrictive—one user, many machines. Not freely redistributable, but that's expected and acceptable with commercial packages.
- Capable of network-based rendering.
- Matrix math seems fairly easy to use:
v1 dot v2 = vector 1 dot product with vector 2