Many thanks go to contributors to the Robocar project:
- OmniTech, who donated CAN equipment and time and allowed us to develop a Linux driver for their equipment.
- Elizabeth Bradley and Bioserve, who loaned us much equipment.
Here is a list of manufacturers of various Robocar components:
- CAN devices and CANPC—OmniTech, 303-922-7773
- Matrox Meteor frame grabbers—Matrox, http://www.matrox.com/
- PC/104 core modules—Ampro, http://www.ampro.com. Various additional PC/104 modules—Diamond Systems Corporation, http://www.diamondsys.com
- ML16-P Analog/Digital I/O Card—Industrial Computer Source, (800) 459-7442. Sebastian Kuzminsky's Linux driver for this can be found at: http://ugrad-www.cs.colorado.edu/~kuzminsk/ml16p/
- Shocks—Risse Racing Tech, 408-730-3778
- GPS devices—Trimble Navigation, Limited, 800-827-8000