Join the Premier PHP Conference
This year promises to be the best ZendCon ever! We are planning a fun new exhibit hall, some great parties and, of course, oodles of excellent PHP content!
As always, ZendCon offers you the chance to learn from a variety of technical sessions and in-depth tutorials. International industry experts, renowned thought-leaders and experienced PHP practitioners are on-hand to discuss PHP best practices and explore future technological developments.
This will be the 8th year of ZendCon, which is the largest gathering of the PHP Community. ZendCon 2012 will be focusing on new technologies, Zend Framework 2 and how you can learn from cloud-based technologies.
The ZendCon exhibit hall and social functions give you the chance to meet peers, engage innovative companies and take up unique networking opportunities.
|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
|Introduction to MapReduce with Hadoop on Linux||Jun 05, 2013|
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer
- RSS Feeds
- Introduction to MapReduce with Hadoop on Linux
Free Webinar: Hadoop
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?