Join the Premier PHP Conference
This year promises to be the best ZendCon ever! We are planning a fun new exhibit hall, some great parties and, of course, oodles of excellent PHP content!
As always, ZendCon offers you the chance to learn from a variety of technical sessions and in-depth tutorials. International industry experts, renowned thought-leaders and experienced PHP practitioners are on-hand to discuss PHP best practices and explore future technological developments.
This will be the 8th year of ZendCon, which is the largest gathering of the PHP Community. ZendCon 2012 will be focusing on new technologies, Zend Framework 2 and how you can learn from cloud-based technologies.
The ZendCon exhibit hall and social functions give you the chance to meet peers, engage innovative companies and take up unique networking opportunities.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development