Join the Premier PHP Conference
This year promises to be the best ZendCon ever! We are planning a fun new exhibit hall, some great parties and, of course, oodles of excellent PHP content!
As always, ZendCon offers you the chance to learn from a variety of technical sessions and in-depth tutorials. International industry experts, renowned thought-leaders and experienced PHP practitioners are on-hand to discuss PHP best practices and explore future technological developments.
This will be the 8th year of ZendCon, which is the largest gathering of the PHP Community. ZendCon 2012 will be focusing on new technologies, Zend Framework 2 and how you can learn from cloud-based technologies.
The ZendCon exhibit hall and social functions give you the chance to meet peers, engage innovative companies and take up unique networking opportunities.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?