Join the Premier PHP Conference
This year promises to be the best ZendCon ever! We are planning a fun new exhibit hall, some great parties and, of course, oodles of excellent PHP content!
As always, ZendCon offers you the chance to learn from a variety of technical sessions and in-depth tutorials. International industry experts, renowned thought-leaders and experienced PHP practitioners are on-hand to discuss PHP best practices and explore future technological developments.
This will be the 8th year of ZendCon, which is the largest gathering of the PHP Community. ZendCon 2012 will be focusing on new technologies, Zend Framework 2 and how you can learn from cloud-based technologies.
The ZendCon exhibit hall and social functions give you the chance to meet peers, engage innovative companies and take up unique networking opportunities.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise