Join us for the 2nd USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '11) which will take place June 15-16, 2011, in Portland, OR, as part of the USENIX Federated Conferences Week.
Back for 2011, WebApps '11 features cutting-edge research that advances the state of the art, not only on novel Web applications but also on infrastructure, tools, and techniques that support the development, analysis/testing, operation, or deployment of those applications. The diverse 2-day conference program will include invited talks by industry leaders including Finn Brunton, NYU, on "A Tour of the Ruins: 40 Years of Spam Online," a panel on "The Future of Client-side Web Apps," a variety of topics and new techniques in the paper presentations, and a poster session. Since WebApps '11 is part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, you'll also have increased opportunities for interaction and synergy across multiple disciplines.
Register by May 23, and save! Additional discounts are available.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- New Products
- Mixtapes Community
11 min 8 sec ago
- KDE is one true DE
45 min 32 sec ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
1 hour 14 min ago
3 hours 8 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
4 hours 28 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
7 hours 2 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
7 hours 58 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
21 hours 23 min ago
- It's Jupiter
22 hours 23 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
23 hours 25 min ago