Join us for the 2nd USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '11) which will take place June 15-16, 2011, in Portland, OR, as part of the USENIX Federated Conferences Week.
Back for 2011, WebApps '11 features cutting-edge research that advances the state of the art, not only on novel Web applications but also on infrastructure, tools, and techniques that support the development, analysis/testing, operation, or deployment of those applications. The diverse 2-day conference program will include invited talks by industry leaders including Finn Brunton, NYU, on "A Tour of the Ruins: 40 Years of Spam Online," a panel on "The Future of Client-side Web Apps," a variety of topics and new techniques in the paper presentations, and a poster session. Since WebApps '11 is part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, you'll also have increased opportunities for interaction and synergy across multiple disciplines.
Register by May 23, and save! Additional discounts are available.
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Readers' Choice Awards
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights