Join us for the 2nd USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '11) which will take place June 15-16, 2011, in Portland, OR, as part of the USENIX Federated Conferences Week.
Back for 2011, WebApps '11 features cutting-edge research that advances the state of the art, not only on novel Web applications but also on infrastructure, tools, and techniques that support the development, analysis/testing, operation, or deployment of those applications. The diverse 2-day conference program will include invited talks by industry leaders including Finn Brunton, NYU, on "A Tour of the Ruins: 40 Years of Spam Online," a panel on "The Future of Client-side Web Apps," a variety of topics and new techniques in the paper presentations, and a poster session. Since WebApps '11 is part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, you'll also have increased opportunities for interaction and synergy across multiple disciplines.
Register by May 23, and save! Additional discounts are available.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Mixtapes Community
2 hours 52 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
3 hours 27 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
3 hours 55 min ago
5 hours 50 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
7 hours 10 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
9 hours 43 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
10 hours 40 min ago
- It's Jupiter
1 day 1 hour ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
1 day 2 hours ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
1 day 6 hours ago