March 5, 2014 - March 7, 2014
San Francisco, CA
Wearables DevCon is a groundbreaking event for designers, builders and developers of wearable computing devices and software. Leading research analysts project up to 400 million devices to be sold annually by 2017. Learn how to develop for the coolest gadgets and next wave of computing devices like Google Glass, FitBit, Pebble, the SmartWatch 2, Jawbone, and the Galaxy Gear SmartWatch and be a part of the wearables technology revolution! Use code WEARIT for a $200 conference discount. Expo is free!
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Simple Server Hardening
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Why Python?