March 5, 2014 - March 7, 2014
San Francisco, CA
Wearables DevCon is a groundbreaking event for designers, builders and developers of wearable computing devices and software. Leading research analysts project up to 400 million devices to be sold annually by 2017. Learn how to develop for the coolest gadgets and next wave of computing devices like Google Glass, FitBit, Pebble, the SmartWatch 2, Jawbone, and the Galaxy Gear SmartWatch and be a part of the wearables technology revolution! Use code WEARIT for a $200 conference discount. Expo is free!
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Server Hardening
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- New Products
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation