Utah Open Source Conference
Utah Open Source Foundation, a collaboration of volunteers from local user groups, held its first conference in 2006 to support and promote free and open source software. The Utah Open Source Conference has grown since then, and so has its regional reach into the surrounding communities. By 2012, we welcomed hundreds of participants from states throughout the Mountain West. We celebrate the 2013 Utah Open Source Conference by expanding it into a regional event: the first annual OpenWest Conference.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- Tiny Makers