Utah Open Source Conference
Utah Open Source Foundation, a collaboration of volunteers from local user groups, held its first conference in 2006 to support and promote free and open source software. The Utah Open Source Conference has grown since then, and so has its regional reach into the surrounding communities. By 2012, we welcomed hundreds of participants from states throughout the Mountain West. We celebrate the 2013 Utah Open Source Conference by expanding it into a regional event: the first annual OpenWest Conference.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Hodge Podge
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Chemistry on the Desktop