Utah Open Source Conference
Utah Open Source Foundation, a collaboration of volunteers from local user groups, held its first conference in 2006 to support and promote free and open source software. The Utah Open Source Conference has grown since then, and so has its regional reach into the surrounding communities. By 2012, we welcomed hundreds of participants from states throughout the Mountain West. We celebrate the 2013 Utah Open Source Conference by expanding it into a regional event: the first annual OpenWest Conference.
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.