Utah Open Source Conference
Utah Open Source Foundation, a collaboration of volunteers from local user groups, held its first conference in 2006 to support and promote free and open source software. The Utah Open Source Conference has grown since then, and so has its regional reach into the surrounding communities. By 2012, we welcomed hundreds of participants from states throughout the Mountain West. We celebrate the 2013 Utah Open Source Conference by expanding it into a regional event: the first annual OpenWest Conference.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- PostScript, The Forgotten Art of Programming
- Gentoo for All the Unusual Reasons
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python