USENIX Security Symposium
Join us at the 21st USENIX Security Symposium, August 8-10, 2012, in Bellevue, WA.
Whether you're a researcher, a system administrator, or a policy wonk, come to USENIX Security '12 to find out how changes in computer security are going to affect you. The 3-day program includes a comprehensive technical program, including a keynote address by Dickie George of the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory; invited talks by industry leaders; a refereed papers track which includes 40+ papers presenting the best new research; and a poster session. Learn the latest in security research, including browser security, CAPTCHAs, and passwords; privacy enhancing technologies; botnets and Web security; and more.
Six co-located workshops will precede the symposium on August 6 and 7. Register by July 18 and save! Additional discounts available!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python