USENIX Security Symposium
Join us at the 21st USENIX Security Symposium, August 8-10, 2012, in Bellevue, WA.
Whether you're a researcher, a system administrator, or a policy wonk, come to USENIX Security '12 to find out how changes in computer security are going to affect you. The 3-day program includes a comprehensive technical program, including a keynote address by Dickie George of the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory; invited talks by industry leaders; a refereed papers track which includes 40+ papers presenting the best new research; and a poster session. Learn the latest in security research, including browser security, CAPTCHAs, and passwords; privacy enhancing technologies; botnets and Web security; and more.
Six co-located workshops will precede the symposium on August 6 and 7. Register by July 18 and save! Additional discounts available!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Mixtapes Community
4 hours 43 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
5 hours 17 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
5 hours 46 min ago
7 hours 40 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
9 hours 22 sec ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
11 hours 33 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
12 hours 30 min ago
- It's Jupiter
1 day 2 hours ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
1 day 3 hours ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
1 day 8 hours ago