USENIX Security Symposium
Join us at the 21st USENIX Security Symposium, August 8-10, 2012, in Bellevue, WA.
Whether you're a researcher, a system administrator, or a policy wonk, come to USENIX Security '12 to find out how changes in computer security are going to affect you. The 3-day program includes a comprehensive technical program, including a keynote address by Dickie George of the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory; invited talks by industry leaders; a refereed papers track which includes 40+ papers presenting the best new research; and a poster session. Learn the latest in security research, including browser security, CAPTCHAs, and passwords; privacy enhancing technologies; botnets and Web security; and more.
Six co-located workshops will precede the symposium on August 6 and 7. Register by July 18 and save! Additional discounts available!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...