USENIX Security Symposium
Join us at the 21st USENIX Security Symposium, August 8-10, 2012, in Bellevue, WA.
Whether you're a researcher, a system administrator, or a policy wonk, come to USENIX Security '12 to find out how changes in computer security are going to affect you. The 3-day program includes a comprehensive technical program, including a keynote address by Dickie George of the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory; invited talks by industry leaders; a refereed papers track which includes 40+ papers presenting the best new research; and a poster session. Learn the latest in security research, including browser security, CAPTCHAs, and passwords; privacy enhancing technologies; botnets and Web security; and more.
Six co-located workshops will precede the symposium on August 6 and 7. Register by July 18 and save! Additional discounts available!
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU