USENIX NSDI '11
Join us in Boston, MA, March 30-April 1, 2011, for USENIX NSDI '11.
NSDI '11 brings together leading researchers to explore the design principles of large-scale networked and distributed systems. This year's technical program includes 27 technical papers with topics including data-intensive computing, energy and storage, debugging and correctness, and more. NSDI '11 will also feature a poster session showcasing early research in progress. Take advantage of this opportunity to meet with premier researchers in the computer networking, distributed systems, and operating systems communities.
Register by March 7 and save! Additional discounts are available!
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Linux Apprentice: Improve Bash Shell Scripts Using Dialog
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)