USENIX NSDI '11
Join us in Boston, MA, March 30-April 1, 2011, for USENIX NSDI '11.
NSDI '11 brings together leading researchers to explore the design principles of large-scale networked and distributed systems. This year's technical program includes 27 technical papers with topics including data-intensive computing, energy and storage, debugging and correctness, and more. NSDI '11 will also feature a poster session showcasing early research in progress. Take advantage of this opportunity to meet with premier researchers in the computer networking, distributed systems, and operating systems communities.
Register by March 7 and save! Additional discounts are available!
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment