USENIX NSDI '11
Join us in Boston, MA, March 30-April 1, 2011, for USENIX NSDI '11.
NSDI '11 brings together leading researchers to explore the design principles of large-scale networked and distributed systems. This year's technical program includes 27 technical papers with topics including data-intensive computing, energy and storage, debugging and correctness, and more. NSDI '11 will also feature a poster session showcasing early research in progress. Take advantage of this opportunity to meet with premier researchers in the computer networking, distributed systems, and operating systems communities.
Register by March 7 and save! Additional discounts are available!
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now