Usenix LISA 2012
Join us in San Diego, CA, December 9-14, 2012, for LISA '12.
LISA '12 brings together practitioners and researchers to present the
most innovative strategies, tools, and techniques in system
administration, and provides tips to stay on top of those
mission-critical tasks. The 6-day program includes training by
experts, including Eric Shamow, Shumon Huque, John Arrasjid, Wade
Holmes, and Ben Lin. The technical program offers practical
information on a variety of key topics, including a Keynote Address
from Vint Cerf; Invited Talks from Geoff Halprin and Selena
Deckelmann; paper presentations and poster sessions showcasing the
latest research; experts to answer the toughest questions; and
workshops for sharing experiences with colleagues. Don't miss the
chance to be a part of this unique career-building journey.
Register by November 19 and save. Additional discounts are available!
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory