Usenix LISA 2012
Join us in San Diego, CA, December 9-14, 2012, for LISA '12.
LISA '12 brings together practitioners and researchers to present the
most innovative strategies, tools, and techniques in system
administration, and provides tips to stay on top of those
mission-critical tasks. The 6-day program includes training by
experts, including Eric Shamow, Shumon Huque, John Arrasjid, Wade
Holmes, and Ben Lin. The technical program offers practical
information on a variety of key topics, including a Keynote Address
from Vint Cerf; Invited Talks from Geoff Halprin and Selena
Deckelmann; paper presentations and poster sessions showcasing the
latest research; experts to answer the toughest questions; and
workshops for sharing experiences with colleagues. Don't miss the
chance to be a part of this unique career-building journey.
Register by November 19 and save. Additional discounts are available!
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment