Usenix LISA 2012
Join us in San Diego, CA, December 9-14, 2012, for LISA '12.
LISA '12 brings together practitioners and researchers to present the
most innovative strategies, tools, and techniques in system
administration, and provides tips to stay on top of those
mission-critical tasks. The 6-day program includes training by
experts, including Eric Shamow, Shumon Huque, John Arrasjid, Wade
Holmes, and Ben Lin. The technical program offers practical
information on a variety of key topics, including a Keynote Address
from Vint Cerf; Invited Talks from Geoff Halprin and Selena
Deckelmann; paper presentations and poster sessions showcasing the
latest research; experts to answer the toughest questions; and
workshops for sharing experiences with colleagues. Don't miss the
chance to be a part of this unique career-building journey.
Register by November 19 and save. Additional discounts are available!
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Returning Values from Bash Functions